About this event:
General Meeting being held in the Skylon for all committee members and any other retained Firefighter to get together and chat about their sectors, voice their concerns and be able to have their say. Hear how others are getting on in other areas. This is a meeting for you so be sure to attend to get the most out of your organisation.
- A workshop of all committee positions, IE all chairperson’s, secretaries,pro’s,and treasurers.
2. Collective meeting to discuss the Alistair Purdy solicitor’s link via our website.
3. Discussion regarding new perks.
- Report on meeting with Aoibheann’s Pink Tie committee.
5. Coordination of our AGM in Maynooth on the 1st Saturday in December.
We will also be discussing all other major issues on the day relating to the Fire Service in Ireland. It is crucial that as many attend as possible from each station/ county also as we wish for information to travel to all firefighters in the country.
If you require any more information for the day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.